Project: “Adapting to the new Automotive World using Green processes for Green Components under Industry 4.0”
COMPA S.A. SIBIU
Sibiu, January 2020
1. COMPA S.A., headquartered in Romania, Sibiu County, 8th Henri Coanda Street,Sibiu, telephone no. +40269/ 239400, fax no. +40269/ 237770 announces start up of the project “Adapting to the new Automotive World using Green processes for Green Components under Industry 4.0”, project co-financed by “SMEs Growth Romania” according to the Project Contract/Grant Offer Letter, 2018/115631, concluded with Innovation Norway as programme operator.
2. The total eligible value of the project is 4 935 812 euro, out of which the non-reimbursable financial assistance shall not exceed the amount of 1 300 000 Euro and the value of the non-reimbursable co-financing shall be 26,34%.
3. The duration of the project implementation is until 31.12.2020.
4. The objective of “Adapting to the new Automotive World using Green processes for Green Components under Industry 4.0” project is to implement new innovative and green technologies that will enable COMPA SA to manufacture new components with reduced environmental impact. The outcome of the project is implementing an innovative green production processes, fully Industry 4.0 compliant, based on complex, modern equipment instead of a classic manufacturing process, and by doing this, significantly reducing the impact on the environment. Secondary objectives for the project are to comply with our Corporate Social Responsibility approach in the enterprise, reduce energy, CO2 and other emissions, oil and emulsion consumption as well as strengthening bilateral relations through collaboration with a Norwegian Project Partner – NORGES TEKNISK-NATURVITENSKAPELIGE UNIVERSITET NTNU – the biggest University in Norway, having significant experience on process optimization.
5. Additional details are available by contacting:
Name of the contact person: Cosmin FAGADARU;
Position: Purchase Responsible
Address: COMPA S.A., Romania, Sibiu County, 8th Henri Coanda Street, Sibiu.
Telephone no. +40269/ 239400, fax no. +40269/ 212204, e-mail: email@example.com
For detailed information on the financing programme, please visit:
Announce of intent regarding the acquisition of equipment CNC
Announce regarding the postponement of the project due to COVID-19 pandemic
Announce regarding resuming of the project