Galvanizing with low acid (in drums or on devices)
The automatic galvanizing installation (MANZ)
Electrochemical galvanizing with low acid based on chlorides (zinc chloride, potassium chloride, boric acid, high-performance system of glossing agents).
Surface preparation prior to galvanizing is done by chemical degreasing, electrochemical and acid etching.
Electroplating galvanizing is done by immersing the parts in the electrolyte bath and exposure for 72 ÷ 400 hours, depending on the zinc coating required. Thickness obtained 5-20 µm.
Passivation of the zinc layer in trivalent chrome based solutions (white passivation with iridescences) or solutions based on hexavalent chromium (yellow passivation).
The coating gives corrosion resistance according to EN ISO 2081.
To ensure special requirements of corrosion resistance (salt spray test according to ISO 9227: 400 ÷ 600 hours without rust) there is applied an additional coatings on polymer basis.
Alkaline Zn-Ni alloy electroplating line for steel, with passivation and post-treatment, in racks and barrels
- min. 8 µm thickness layer
- Salt spray test cf. ISO 9227:
- 480h without red rust
- 720h without red rust (passivation and sealer/top coat)
Types of parts: machined parts; stamped parts; bushings and pipes; small coil springs (tension, torsion , compression); rods (max. length 150 mm); bolts
Phosphating with zinc phosphate; phosphating with manganese phosphate.
Phosphating is achieved by immersing the parts placed in baskets / drums / devices under a stream that includes degreasing, etching, phosphating, neutralizing, conservation with emulsified or not emulsified oil.
The method consists in etching the parts before painting process, while applying at the same time the phosphate coating 1-2 μm, which provides a better grip of the paint on the parts.
– Wastewater resulting from this process are treated and neutralized in own neutralization installation so that it falls within legal limits.
Browning is done in a mechanized browning installation by immersing the parts (placed in baskets) in a stream comprising:
– Degreasing, etching, browning, oil conservation.
Painting with liquid paint / powder coating installation
- Transport parts: belt conveyor
- Maximum size of suspended assembly: (LxlxH) 2000 x 1000 x 1500
- Maximum weight / suspended assembly: 500 kg
- Type part: metallic
- Paint type / mode of application:
- thinner based paint / manual spray gun type airmix
- powder coating / manual spray painting with paint gun in electrostatic field
- Preparing the surfaces before painting parts is done by:
- Automatic sandblasting in sandblasting booth
- phospho-degreasing on iron phosphate basis + rinse by pressure spraying by manually operated spray gun in a tunnel booth.
Uscare la cuptor cu incalzire electrica a peliculei de vopsea lichida/pulbere pulverizata si depusa pe suprafata pieselor la 60 – 80 °C/180 – 210 °C în urma vopsirii suprafetelor pieselorDrying in oven with electric heating of the liquid paint layer / sprayed powder and deposited on the surface of parts at 60-80 ° C/180 – 210 ° C after painting.
Installation of powder paint coating
- Transport parts: belt conveyor
- Maximum size of suspended assembly (LxlxH) 1500 x 1000 x 300
- Maximum weight / suspended assembly: 40 kg
- Part type
- Paint type / mode of application: Robot painting sprayers OPTIGUN type 2-A (X) and manual painting workstation.
- POLYMERIZATION powder coating – in oven with gas burner.
- Preparing surfaces before painting parts is done in a tunnel booth by sprinkler and consists of sandblasting, degreasing, phosphating with iron phosphate, rinsing, drying.
Cataphoretic painting installation (priming) KTL
- manufacturer Eisenmann AG
- serves as cover (painting, priming) for parts with a coat of paint thus ensuring high corrosion protection.
- The wastewater is treated and discharged at the rate imposed by environmental legislation in force.
Installation of electrostatic painting
- Manufacturer Eisenmann-Wagner
- Makes final coating of part surfaces, while providing protection from UV rays and a leveled surface of the end layer of coating.
- It is one of the most modern installations in terms of painted surface quality and paint consumption.
- The dry filter system makes it more environmentally friendly.