Quality, environment, occupational health and safety protection are values we care about and that represent us, all of which are integrated in our society in a management system that is long-term development strategy of our company.
We are committed to continue understanding our client’s needs, and our processes and products are designed to strictly meet requirements of quality, environment, health and safety for our employees, of our customers, end users of our products and any other party interested in our performances.
We have implemented, maintain and continually improve an integrated quality environmental, occupational health and safety management system according to the International Standard ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 17025 and also principles and techniques of modern system of Kaizen continuous improvement.
Principles and values declared by our policy on specified systems management include the following:
- Promote a continuous, transparent and honest dialogue with our customers or an effective understanding of their requirements.
- Maintaining and continual improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of integrated quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management system.
- Communication, awareness and implementation of system requirements across all functions involved,in order to be clearly understood their binding.
- The engagement of all functions involved for compliance with specified customer’s requirements and integrated system’s regulations for creating a pro quality, environment, health and safety culture within the organization.
- Identifying, establishing, detailing and planning quality, environment, health and safety objectives and targets cross all functions for covering the increase of our performance in these areas and to reflect our requirements and expectations, of our customers and of the other parties interested in our performance. In this regard we consider the following courses of action:
- Assuming and fulfilling our customer’s requirements and expectations regarding quality, time, cost and other specific requirements;
- Promotion of best available technologies in relation with the environment;
- Management and adequate control of hazardous chemicals;
- Reducing the concentration of pollutants in waste water, the pollutants emitted into the atmosphere and noise level and integration into the legal maximum permitted limits;
- Appropriate maintenance and exploitation of machinery and technological equipment;
- Reduction of raw materials and rational use of natural resources (electricity, water, air, gas);
- Appropriate management of waste and chemicals;
- Development of an environmental and occupational health and safety culture through training, awareness and active involvement of workers.
- Conformity with the legislation and also with regulations and requirements of other interested parts related to quality, environment, health and safety, applicable to our products, processes, services and activities.
- Systematic action towards pollution prevention and work accidents and professional diseases prevention.
- Periodically review of how the quality, environment, health and safety policy is implemented and functional.
- Imposing of acquiring and adoption of similar principles of quality, environment, health and safety to our suppliers of products and services.
Management at the highest levels of our organization assumes responsibility for implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the policy, while delegating its duty at every workstation, to every employee.
MANAGEMENT SISTEMS EVOLUTION AND DEVELOPMENT
- 1997 ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜDDEUTSCHLAND
- 2000 QS 9000 CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜDDEUTSCHLAND
- 2003 ISO 14001- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- 2003 ISO 9001 and ISO-TS 16949 CERTIFICATION with TÜV MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- 2006 INTEGRATED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION according to ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- 2009 ISO 9001, ISO-TS 16949 AND ISO 14001 RECERTIFICATION by TÜV RHEINLAND
- 2009 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CERTIFICATION according to OHSAS 18001 by TÜV RHEINLAND
- 2012 ISO 9001, ISO-TS 16949, ISO 14001 AND OHSAS 18001 RECERTIFICATION by TÜV RHEINLAND
- 2015 Target: Global Integration Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Systems
CURRENT CERTIFICATION OF COMPA FOR QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY